ARC’s 4506T solution to getting your tax revenue verifications completed and to minimize IRS rejections.
***There is a revised Form 4506-T*** The IRS will be rejecting requests that are not submitted on the revised form and if the attestation box above the signature line is not checked. The most recent revision date on form 4506T is September 2015.
- IRS Access: We Submit your request directly to the IRS.
- Quality Review: We will review the 4506T form before we submit your request to the IRS to identity any potential discrepancies.
- 1-4 years: You may request up to 4 years of tax returns filed with the IRS.
- 1-10 years: You may request up to 10 years of W-2's.
- Multiple Types of Returns: We can provide personal, business and corporate tax returns.
- Delivery: 24 – 28 hours after we receive the 4506T form.
How to order:
- Request a TRV from our website.
Click here to login. If you do not have a login and password to order TRV online, contact our customer service department or email email@example.com.
- Critical Step: Upload the signed completed 4506T forms. Determine how many years and what type of IRS transcriptions you need to order.
- Click here to see a completed sample of the 4506T. We have highlighted the main areas of concern that will generate a discrepancy.
- 24-48 Hour Delivery. Delivery of your order will be made through a secure website.
Tax Return Login New Client? Click Here